Friday 4 January 2013

Christmas Gift Polishes!!

I realised this post would seem a bit random considering I already did a New Year's post, so I'll make this a real short one. I wanted to share these with you guys anyway since I was very excited to receive these from my lovely boyfriend for Christmas. These were from 8ty8 Beauty Supply. My experience with them was good; customer service was excellent. Not so good was the shipping, it was more expensive than Transdesign. But I'm not complaining since they had polishes I couldn't find anywhere else!

This is what it looked like when I opened the box. They were safely wrapped in bubble wrap (very important!).

 Bubble wrapping.

 Each box (2 total) had newspaper separating each bottle so they do not crack each other. This is also crucial in my opinion for shipping polish.

And finally here they are my lovelies! 
L to R: (All ChG) Treasure Chest, Solar Flare, It's A Trap-eze!, Robotika, and Metallic Muse

Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what you guys think about these haul/gift posts (like them? don't like them?) What polishes did you guys receive for Christmas? (I am actually very curious, I looove looking at polishes! So please comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover