Saturday 1 June 2013

Share - Upcoming OPI collections of 2013 Updated!

I have been dying to know what else OPI will be releasing this year. Since a few Canadian bloggers got to go to an exclusive OPI event today, we now know what will be coming out! I also did some digging around to find what else will be released. This is just what I have found out so far, I'm sure I will be adding more to this post as the year goes on. Credits as to where I got the images will be under each picture, they are links that will take you to the website. So you ready for this?

April: Matte Top Coat
A GelColor version of the matte top coat will also be release at the same time.

May: The Bond Girls
This will be an all liquid sand collection (total of 6 liquid sands).





June: Couture de Minnie



August: San Francisco


For more swatch photos and bottle shots please click on the link above.

So what do you guys think? I am definitely excited about all these collections that are going to come out. There are some great liquid sand polishes coming out. A drool worthy glitter in the Minnie collection. And a multichrome (Peace & Love & OPI) in the San Fran collection! Amazing!

June 1, 2013 Update:
September: Breast Cancer Awareness
Photo credit: Polish Infatuated

October: Halloween Collection
Photo credit: Polish Infatuated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover