Thursday 17 January 2013

Swatch - OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (Spiderman Collection)

I have a swatch from the OPI Spiderman collection that released last summer. My Boyfriend Scales Walls is an off white, basically the lightest shade of grey possible before it becomes white. This seems to be a favorite of many bloggers out there as a base for nail art. Before this baby came out everyone was using OPI Alpine Snow. So this is quite a revolutionary white!


Below you can see what I meant by this shade is actually a grey. I compared the polish to the cap of a bottle of Essie. Bam! This shade now looks grey, couldn't tell from the picture above could you?


I used 2 coats with TC. It was very pigmented for a white polish and dried with some shine; not prone to brush-strokes or bald spots; and removal was easy as per usual for creams.

How do you like this shade? Do you like that it is off white or prefer pure white?

Spiderman collection: Just Spotted The Lizard, My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Number One Nemesis, Call Me Gwen-ever, Into The Night, Your Web Or Mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover