Monday 31 December 2012

NOTD - New Years Mani~

It is New Years Eve today! I want to wish an early Happy New Year  and a wonderful New Years Eve to everyone! This blog has reached what I consider a milestone...over 1000 views!!!! I feel so grateful for all my readers, thanks for all your support! I just started blogging not long ago and I do it for the enjoyment of sharing my nail polish excitement with the world :)

So here's what I am wearing right now for my New Years celebrations.

Sunlight (a little)

Indoors no flash

I used 2 coats of China Glaze Running In Circles and 3 coats of China Glaze It's a Trap-eze as accent. All had 1 coats of Seche Vite.

What are you guys wearing to celebrate the coming of the New Year? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover