Wednesday 9 January 2013

Swatch - China Glaze Bridezilla

Bridezilla by China Glaze is a white glass fleck in sheer pink base. At first I was a little concerned that the sparkles might not show up on the nail, but I underestimated this cute and innocent looking polish. Turns out this thing is packed with sparkle! In fact, you almost don't even notice the pink cause it's so shimmery on the nail (until the 3rd coat which brings out more of the pink).

The polish is quite sheer so I used 3 coats for the photos below. Middle and pinky have 1 coat of TC, while index and ring is without TC. The pinky has a little black speck in it that seemed to have made its way onto my nail while putting on TC. As you can see the polish is quite shiny and TC is not absolutely needed. However, if you like the super shine that TC gives then lather that baby on.

With flash
(most color accurate to real life)

 Natural light

Below shows how the polish builds upon each layer.
          Index & Middle: 1 coat
          Ring: 2 coats
          Pinky: 3 coats


As you can see the polish actually builds quite nicely, even though it is sheer. Dry time was normal. Surprisingly this polish was not prone to brush strokes, but was prone to bald spots (hence 3 layers). Overall, I really like this polish!

After a day of wearing Bridezilla, I was eying my bottle of China Glaze Fairy Dust and thought it would be awesome to layer it over Bridezilla. So I did just that and I love the outcome! The look is so delicate and pretty.

Flash
  
 Warm artificial light
  
Blurred to see the holographic sparkle of Fairy Dust.

What do you guys think about Bridezilla? What about in combination with Fairy Dust? Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover