Wednesday 30 January 2013

Haul - San Jose Haul of Guilt!!!

Gosh! I am feeling guilty about this massive haul, but it also made me super happy and excited. So does that mean the emotions cancel out? Either way, my wallet is crying. It was and still is very exciting to manage to squash some of my lemmings with this haul. I tried to show everything in one shot without a distracting background as best I can. Without further ado here is what I got.

Top row, left to right: Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Set (Get You Number, Can't Let Go, The Impossible and Stay The Night) and China Glaze Party Hearty Set (Phat Santa, Party Hearty and Jolly Holly)

Middle row, left to right: OPI Steady As She Rose, OPI Live And Let Die, Essie Stroke Of Brilliance, Zoya Electra, 2 bottles of Seche Vite Top Coat, ChG Razzle Me Dazzle Me, ChG Light As Air and ChG Skyscraper

Bottom row (all Color Club), left to right: Revvvolution, Fashion Addict, Antiquated, Foil Me Once, Factory Girl, Halo-graphic, Cherubic, Angel Kiss and Cloud Nine
 
Above shows a close-up shot of the Part Hearty Set, which are full size bottles. I have been looking for Party Hearty for a long long time now, and seeing it made me jump over the moon. It didn't matter that I had to pay more to have the set in order to have this lemming.

Now you may be wondering which lemmings I managed to squash in this haul. They were...(starting from ones I would have killed to obtain)
          OPI What's With The Cattitude killed by Color Club Factory Girl
          ChG Party Hearty
          Essie Stroke of Brilliance
          OPI Steady As She Rose

Have you had any hauls of guilt or squashed some lemmings recently? If you'd like close up pictures of any of the polishes, I'd be more than happy to post them! Toodles and thanks for stopping by~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover