Saturday 1 December 2012

NOTD - New China Glaze Polishes!

I couldn't wait to get started on my newly acquired China Glaze polishes! Here is what I am wearing right now as a manicure. I used THREE new China Glaze polishes that I recently got from Transdesign (haul post here). Can you believe it? Three!! I was so happy :) The 3 were Deviantly Daring, Aquadelic and Snow Globe (layered on aquadelic). Warning: This post leans towards the pic heavy side.

(under warm light, no flash)
Second picture above is most accurate color-wise to real life for Deviantly Daring.

 (With flash)

There next two pics I'm trying to show the magnificence of Snow Globe that is lost in the other pics. It's a wonder mix of colors ranging from blues to oranges, so so pretty!


Hope you liked the post! I really liked this combination of polishes, what do you think? Did I tempt you into getting one or all of these pretties? Muahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover