Saturday 1 December 2012

Share - News on OPI Euro Centrale and Mariah Carey collections!

I found more blogs that shared bottle shots of the OPI Euro Centrale and Mariah Carey collections. Since I do realise that the bottle shots I posted last time were not the best quality (here). So A Beauty Junkie in London has posted very nice bottle shots of the Euro Centrale and Mariah Carey collections. I also managed to find a French blog that had swatches of the Liquid sand polishes from the Mariah Carey collection. Enjoy~ I can't wait until these two collections come out!!

My older posts on these 2 collections:
Euro central: bottle shots, press release announcement, Manicurator swatches

December 6 addition:
There's even more swatches! I found 3 more colors being swatched on ChitChatNails. I don't believe we've seen swatches for 2 out of the 3 colors. Personally I'm not too excited by these colors, because I have dupes in my collection. But you never know, I might just get amazed in the store and end up buying them anyway :P So check out the swatches here!

There were another 3 polishes being swatched from the Mariah Carey collection on Nail & Polish. After seeing her swatches of 2 studio shades that I originally was going to pass on, I think I'm going to have to get the whole entire Mariah Carey collection! My wallet is crying already. A Butterfly Moment turns out to be glowing and gorgeous! And Sprung is this sparkling amazing-ness! Enough of me talking about it, click here to see her awesome swatches.

December 15 addition:
I'm not even going to bother trying to get you guys pumped about this, cause I know you must be if you are reading this right now (hunting down swatches like a mad woman like me!) lol. Enjoy~

Euro Centrale:
Awesome swatches by "Swatch and Learn" for the colors: Vant To Bite My Neck?, Can't Find My Czechbook and My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours!

Mariah Carey:
Super swatches by Beautezine for the WHOLE collection! Check it out here.
Swatch and Learn also has swatches of A Butterfly Moment and Get Your Number.

December 17 addition:
This is what we have been waiting for for a long long time (at least for me :P). Complete swatch of the ENTIRE Euro centrale collection at Beautezine!!! Check it out here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover