Monday 26 November 2012

Haul - China Glaze from Transdesign

Hello everyone. I received my Transdesign purchase of China Glaze today! I was going downstairs to the mail room every hour to check if the parcel had arrived, and unpacked it immediately. Then I couldn't wait to share it with all of you, so I took pictures.

This was my first time ordering from Transdesign, and I have to say I am very pleased. They had great costumer service; I had emailed them about my purchase and they responded within 1-2 days. Everything I ordered was received, and the polishes were packaged extremely well to avoid breaking the bottles (this was very important I thought). It just took awhile to get to me (3 weeks!), since I paid with paypal and there were a couple of holidays (Veteran's day and Thanksgiving). Otherwise, I thought this was a great great experience and I would definitely be ordering from them again and recommend them to others. Now for the photos!


The polishes came in a box filled with little styrofoam S's, and as you can see each bottle was but into a China Glaze shipping box (with styrofoam in between bottles).

Here is the line-up of all the polishes I got. There are 10 since I thought I might as well get as many as I can for the same amount of shipping as I would pay if I got 6 or 7 bottles.

 Left to right: Lemon Fizz, Re-Fresh Mint, Peachy Keen

 Left to right: Snow Globe, Fairy Dust

Left to right: Deviantly Daring, Aquadelic, Wagon Trail
 
Left to right: Desert Sun, Jungle Queen

Hope you guys enjoyed the post! Now I gotta go and try to figure out how I can grow extra hands in order to have more finger nails to try all these beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover