Tuesday 11 December 2012

New Mani Trend? (with OPI Germany polishes)

So I originally saw this polish pattern on Polish Chest, and instantly fell in love with it! Anything that is different and allows me to use multiple colors of nail polish I tend to gravitate to. Name of this manicure is called "Homa". An interesting name, wondering why it's named this, anyone know?

The pictures are taken during daytime but I realised they are still quite dark since the sun wasn't out. So sorry about the less than good pics. 

With flash

 Left hand (With flash)
 
 Right hand (With flash)

For the Homa manicure you have you index and middle finger as accents, basically; and alternate the color pattern on the other hand. I used OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest and OPI Unfor-Greta-bly Blue topped with 1 coat of Seche Vite to bring out the shimmer in the colors. Have you tried this pattern yet? What colors did you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover