Monday 15 April 2013

Swatch - OPI Steady As She Rose

Woohoo, Monday is over (almost)! I haven't posted in a few days, so I thought I better get a post in whenever I have some time. As next month approaches, I'm afraid my posts will be even less frequent due to a major exam I have coming up at the end of May. However, after the exam I will be back on my regular posting schedule. So just bear with me for a little while, because I really appreciate all you guys who read my blog! Let's get to it then shall we?

OPI Steady As She Rose:
Greyed out lilac pink cream. The polish is from the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides collection released in May 2011. This is a great colour that is also work appropriate. After seeing so many mentions of this polish on blogs, I knew I had to get it in my hot little hands (and I'm very glad I did). The pictures show 2 medium coats with no top coat.



Specifications:
Formula - decent, streaky and thin on first coat but everything evened out on second coat
Pigmentation - decent, 2 medium coats or 3 thin coats
Finish - shiny
Prone to - nothing (not bald spots or streaks)
Dry time - average
Removal - easy

There is nothing to say other than I like this colour much much more than I expected. I like it so much, in fact, I went and bought a similar colour (NOPI Am I Making Myself Claire?) as backup. This one is a beauty, I have worn it 4 times since I bought it (that's a lot considering I have a lot of unworn polishes I try to get through). Alright, I tried to keep this post short and sweet. Hope you liked the swatch. Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover