Friday 31 May 2013

NOTD - Fix My Fail Contest Entry

Hello everyone! Today, I have my mani entry into Lacquer or Leave Her's Fix My Fail Contest. The contest is just for fun, and it is fun to do as well! I definitely had a great time trying to think of how to keep as many of the original fail mani elements as possible. There were two choices and I chose the Aphrodite Lacquers Margarita Fail. Here is what I came up with:
L-R: China Glaze Def Defying, Color Club Eternal Beauty, Kiss French Manicure White

I used two coats of ChG Def Defying then used a dotting tool to dot on the flowers and dot-stripes with CC Eternal Beauty and Kiss white. The concept behind this was that the mani was supposed to kind of resemble a shooting star. Where the flowers are the stars and the white dots trail behind them going from large to smaller dots. I love the holographic flowers, so pretty and eye catching~

Thanks Lacquer or Leave Her! for holding this contest! This was the push I needed to get back into nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover