Tuesday 12 March 2013

Swatch - Essie Bikini So Teeny

I've got a fun colour to show you guys today. This polish is from a collection released last summer with the same name: Bikini So Teeny Collection. I only picked up this one polish from the collection, because everyone was raving about it. Now I finally know why people are so in love with this colour!

Essie Bikini So Teeny is a cornflower blue cream with fine white shimmer. The shimmer is only noticeable in the bottle and not on the nail, sadly. You can slightly see the shimmer on my middle finger in the first picture. Man this polish gave me lobster hands big time. I never liked the way blue polish looked against my skintone, but this colour was so pretty that I was willing to over look everything. In the pictures below, I'm wearing 2 medium coats with top coat. The second picture is more colour accurate to real life.

Specifications:
Formula - Tad thick and gloopy, overall application was easy
Pigmentation - good, 2 medium coats
Dry time - on the slow side
Finish - shiny

I actually really love this colour just wished it looked better against my skin tone. Even though this colour is light, it is actually quite bright. Looks like I should consider expanding the blues in my stash.

What do you think of this colour? What colours do you own from the Bikini So Teeny collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover