Saturday 9 March 2013

Swatch - China Glaze Fast Track (Hunger Games Collection)

Today is a sunny Saturday where I live, which means everyone is in high spirits. I feel like I have this extra hop to my step because it is so refreshing to see the sun, finally. Now I realize I should really be posting about a cheerful colour...maybe I'll dig something else up and do another posting later in the day.

Fast Track is beige with a generous serving of gold glass flecks. The gold flecks add a lot of dimension to this polish. This polish is from the Capitol Colours (Hunger Games) collection, and apparently reflects District 6 (transportation). In the pictures below, I wore 2 coats without top coat, since this guy is shiny enough on its own.

Specifications:
Formula - excellent, easy application, opaque in 2 coats
Finish - shiny
Not prone to brush strokes or bald spots
Removal - easy, gold flecks require extra rubbing but almost as easy as creams

Capitol Colours (Hunger Games) Collection: Agro, Dress Me Up, Electrify, Fast Track, Foie Gras, Harvest Moon, Hook and Line, Luxe and Lush, Mahogany Magic, Riveting, Smoke and Ashes, Stone Cold

What do you think about this new twist on a work appropriate polish? Which colours of the Capitol do you own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover