Monday 1 July 2013

Dupe? - Beyond Revvvolution

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians~ Sadly I do not have a Canada Day inspired mani to show, because during the chaos of packing I forgot to bring a bottle of white polish *face palm*. But who doesn't love looking at holographic polishes? That's what I have for you guys today. Time to compare some holographic polishes my friends! I actually did this comparison awhile back and just never got around to posting it. Either way, it's here now and we are looking at two Color Club holographic black polishes: Beyond and Revvvolution.

Color Club Beyond 
Darker colour, true black compared to Revvvolution. Holo is more linear and stronger.

Color Club Revvvolution
Due to the prominence of coarse silver holographic particles, this "black" polish looks more like charcoal (dark grey). Holo only visible under sun.

In all the pictures below:
            2 coats polish and no top coat
            Index & ring - Revvvolution
            Middle & pinky - Beyond



These two are not dupes. All specifications of these two polishes are the same, the only differences being colour and holo strength. Personally, I like Beyond more due to the colour being a true black. I mean a black holo of this strength is just too amazing to pass up, right?

Which of these two do you have? What are you thoughts on black holo polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover