Tuesday 6 August 2013

NOTD - Blue Jewels

Another Nail-Of-The-Day post for you guys~ I have been doing a lot of these skittlette mani's because I have been wearing regular mani's mostly for quite a few months now. This mani was truly spectacular and I didn't want to remove it, so I ended up wearing it for a whole week!
Most colour accurate for CC Bright Night 

Mani Composition:
Thumb & Ring - Color Club Bright Night (2 coats with top coat)
Index & Middle - OPI Tiffany Case (2 coats without top coat)
Pinky - Orly Sparkling Garbage (3 coats with top coat)


Each finger reminded me of a jewel. Holo and sparkling texture...of course...but the vibrant blue of Bright Night reminded me of a sapphire. Gorgeous! The colours of the polishes went really well together as well. There is a very good chance I will wear this exact same mani again because I love it so much!

How do you like this skittlette? Have you fallen in love with a mani of your own recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover