Saturday 16 February 2013

Swatch - Zoya Neely

Woohoo! I never thought I would see the day when my name becomes a nail polish name (since I have yet to meet a person who has the same name as me). Well the day is here my friends! I have to admit this is the only reason I bought this polish...but hey, I gotta own polish that literally has my name on it, right? The spelling is a tad different but it's the same name nonetheless. Without further adieu here is Zoya Neely, a dusty seafoam mint cream! (Part of the Zoya Lovely collection released last month).

 Just look at how shiny this baby dries!

Sunlight

Specifications:
Formula: easy application
Pigmentation: Good (2 coats in pics above)
Dry time: bit longer than what I expected for a cream
Finish: shiny and glossy (see 2nd pic)
Removal: easy
Prone to: nothing (no streaks!)

I ended up liking this colour against my skintone quite a bit, so this ended up being a great match for me! This is a definite winner in terms of formula for such a light pastel colour. 

How do you like this colour? Do you also own a Zoya polish that bears your name (which one)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover