Thursday 14 February 2013

NOTD - Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope everyone had a good if not awesome day. My day was quite tiring, a jam packed day. My boyfriend took the day off, so we got to spend the whole day together! This is special since we haven't been able to spend many Valentine's together over the years. So of course my nails needed to be special!

This manicure did not turn out the way I had hoped. I was extremely frustrated with it in fact...this is all due to trying to paint hearts onto my nails using scotch tape. The tape kept ripping and sticking to my nails!!! That is why there are bumps and dents on a couple of my nails, so try to over look those...I tried evening things out with top coat but I only had time to do 1 coat. Anyway! I have been dying to get some black polish on my nails, so that's where the inspiration for this mani started.


What was used:
OPI Black Onyx
OPI The Color of Minnie
Urban Outfitters Silver Holo
China Glaze Glistening Snow (heart on thumbs)

How do you guys like this dark twist on a Valentine mani? What did you wear for this special day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover