Tuesday 9 October 2012

Week 3 - Animal Print

Hello everyone, it has been a veerrrry long time since the last time I posted a blog. I just recently moved so I haven't had the chance to post anything. Sad part is I was forced to select a small number of polishes to bring with me on this move, since I wasn't able to bring all 80 some odd bottles of polish with me when I only had 2 luggages to pack my life into. It was very heartbreaking to leave my stash, but looking on the bright side of things this only means I get to acquire new colours while I'm away from home! Anyway, enough chit chat here is the week three animal print pattern.

The first two pictures were taken with natural light (it was sunny that day, yay~)


This picture was taken with natural and artificial light combined. So basically I had the light on in my room but took the picture close to my window.

Artificial light (warm, aka. yellow light instead of the blinding energy saving white light though being green is awesome!).
For this nail art I used OPI Deutsch you want me baby? as the base for the whole nail. Then OPI Bring on the bling for the centre of the leopard pattern. Lastly, I used OPI Royal rajah ruby to line the outsides of the leopard spots. And of course as always to finish off I used Seche vite to give this design the delectable gloss all manicures deserve. Hope you enjoyed the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover