Monday 7 October 2013

NOTD - Neon Colour-Changing Maze

There is a fun manicure to be shown today! There's nail art stamping and colour changing polish all in one mani. This was super fun to wear in the summer (yes, I did this awhile back); not only due to the colour-changing polish but also the fun, bright colours. The stamping is atrocious on a couple fingers, but I am very pleased with the others. Hope you guys enjoy this mani~

Mani Composition:
Ruby Wing Green Peace and Poppy
Stamping was in OPI Black Onyx using Gals Fairy Set plate GA31

Pictures below show the index and middle finger exposed to the sun. The mani becomes so cool with the colour contrast! I especially love the green one.

Gosh, looking at these pictures makes me miss stamping. I should do some in the near future. Why, why must I need so much sleep! There would be so many more hours in a day for nails. Anyway, hope you guys like this mani as much as I did. I highly encourage you guys to do some nail art with these colour-changing polishes. It makes the nail art even more cool!

Have you incorporated colour-changing polish with nail art?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover