Tuesday 18 September 2012

Week 1 - Polka Dots

After looking at all the many bloggers out there doing 31 day nail challenges, I decided to take on this fun task myself! Though, it's turned out to be more of a 31 week nail challenge for me.... since I usually like my nail design too much to remove it after just one day! (I'm sure you must all understand) You might also find it strange that I'm starting off with the Polka dot theme, since this is actually Day 11 on the 31 day nail challenge. The gist of it is I wanted to play around with neon colours and decided to do a polka dot design and realised "hey! I should do the 31 day nail challenge" so voila! Here we are!



The colours I used were China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise and China Glaze Sun-Kissed. Both colours dry matte, which I actually really like surprisingly. I have always been a glossy nail type of girl, but I'm really loving matte neons now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover