Thursday 13 June 2013

Swatch - China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise

This post will be a quicky! I have been on the job hunt lately and boy am I out of practice with interviews and what not. Lots to do, but painting my nails keeps me sane. I'm sure this is true for many of you reading this ;)

China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise:
A neon turqoise with strong green tone and subtle sheen for a velvet/pearly look. This is from the 2005 Nervy Neons collection, and had been re-released a couple of times in different collections. This was the most impossible colour to photograph!!! In real life, the colour is much darker, more green and not washed-out looking. Though, I do love this colour my camera made up in the second photo.

Shown is two coats with no top coat for index and ring fingers (top coat on middle and pinky) in the pictures below:

Specifications:
Formula -Average
Pigmentation - Okay, 2 thin coats can give full coverage (if work carefully); otherwise need 3 coats to get rid of patchiness
Dry time - Fast (work fast to avoid dragging)
Shine - None, matte
Removal - Easy

I have used this colour in nail art before, and actually liked it better then than I do having it has a full mani. In fact, I like the colour in the pictures better than what it is in real life... well how about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover